Friday, November 20, 2009
local student interview
My interviewee is Chris. He is a student in Math from Hershey, PA.
1.how does State college compare to your home town?
His home town is smaller but it is close to Harrisburg, so comparing to State College it's more convenient.
2.Do you like studying at Penn State? Why or why not?
He likes studying at Penn State. PSU is such a big research university that he can enjoy meeting good researchers and international people.
3.Names of two good restaurants?
He likes Cozy-Thai since it is a stylish place and they serve good dishes. Especially, he likes Pad-Thai (kind of rice noodle). He also likes Indian pavilion, which is an Indian buffet on Calder avenue. We can enjoy a lunch there for 6 or 7 dollars.
4.Two interesting things to do on weekends?
First is ice skating. There is an on-campus ice rink near Bryce Jordan center. http://www.athletics.psu.edu/rec/icerink/index.asp Second is watching movies in HUB. We can watch current (not old) movies for free there.
5.Something I should see or do while I study at the Penn State.
First, Berkey Creamery. Second, Penn State has a performance hall and we can enjoy classical musics, dances, and shows. We can buy student discount tickets. Here is the link: http://www.cpa.psu.edu/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice job, Wataru, you sound very clearly! I can catch every words you said.
ReplyDeleteIt seems that lot of people suggested ice skating. Maybe we should try sometimes. It must be very funny!
Hi, Wataru! I think your pronunciation is GREAT. as like as Shengyu's feeling, I also feel your talk is very clear and you used intonation. Compared with my interview, I found one something common. Berkey Creamery...
ReplyDeleteIt must be tasty. We'll try someday. I think your interviewee had good time for your talk.
Good job!
Thanks, guys.
ReplyDeleteNow I've found you mastered compliments in the presentation on the last Wednesday!
Anyway, we have many things to do together, thanks to our interviews.